Certified Arborist Rich Gillum started Rich’s Tree Service, Inc. in 1989. Rich’s Tree Service specializes in pruning, preservation, and removal. No job is too small or too large. We service both residential and commercial properties in the Portland Metro areas. We are your complete source for removal, pruning, thinning, cabling, and stump grinding.
Now that we are heading into the winter months it is important to have your trees and shrubs evaluated. Our Certified Arborists will complete an overall evaluation and notate any recommended services. Our estimates are always free, and our website includes descriptions of different methods for pruning, thinning, cabling, stump grinding, and removal.
Here is a brief list of questions to consider when looking at your trees to see if pruning, thinning or removal might be needed.
- Do your trees allow wind to pass through freely?
- Can you see any deadwood or broken branches?
- Are there visible roots around your trees?
- Is there any decay or cracks in the wood?
- Are they leaning dangerously?